My brief introduction

• Hello everyone,
    I am verry pleased and lucky to be here.
    I would like to introduce myself to everyone.
    I come from China,and my name is Qi yanwei.I like the Trichocereus hybriden and the Echinopsis hybriden,so I have collected a lot of Schick hybriden,there are about 110 species.I have collected few Trichocereus hybriden .I have also sowed many cactus seeds,and I have bought the seeds from US and Germany,such as Trichocereushybriden,Echinopsishybriden ,Echinocereus,and Lobivia.I really like these wonderful plants.They have beautiful blooms.
    I come this forum to study and collect Trichocereushybriden,I will learn a lot,and I also hope to be able to buy some of Trichocereushybriden my favorite,thanks a lot.
    I am sorry my bad English.

Best regards
    Qi yanwei

• Hello Qi -

Welcome here in the Hybridenforum -

Have fun with us -

Would you have the longest journey to the annual general meeting in Wiesbaden -

My English is not much better -

Main thing is to understand what is meant -

best Regards

Rudi -

• Hello Qi Yanwei,

you are the first person from China, who will join us, therefore really welcome here. It is great that even in China they realize, we breed excellent Hybrids.

D'ont worry about your english, it is allright. Most ist written in German, but if you want to understand an article, just ask, quite many people here know english an can help you.

I guess you are a man, is it right?

Kindly regards

Erich

• Hello everybody,
    Thank you very much,thanks for your friendly.
    I'm male.I live in Hebei Province, it is close from Beijing.
    I have seen a lot of beautiful blooms of the TH-hybrids and the EH-hybrids in the Hybridenforum these days.I have not seen them in my country.You are very advanced and very professional.I really like here.

Best Regards
    Qi yanwei

• Hello Qi Yanwei,
    welcome to this forum. I'm sure, you'll have much joy here.
    Do you know Tong ZhiWei? He also lives in the Hebei Province, and I sent him seeds of Lobivia- and Echinopsis-crossings. Unfortunately, the first shipment took more than one month to be delivered, and for the second shipment, I don't have a feedback of arrival till today.
    So enjoy the communication here, it is much faster than the postal way. ;)

• Hello Qi Yanwei,
    welcome to this forum. I'm sure, you'll have much joy here.
    Do you know Tong ZhiWei? He also lives in the Hebei Province, and I sent him seeds of Lobivia- and Echinopsis-crossings. Unfortunately, the first shipment took more than one month to be delivered, and for the second shipment, I don't have a feedback of arrival till today.
    So enjoy the communication here, it is much faster than the postal way. ;)

Hello Mr Ernst,
    Glad to met you here.
    Tong ZhiWei,he is my friend,he acceptance letters convenient than me,
    so the recipient to write his name.I still have not received the seeds.It does not matter,estimated approaching.:)
    I really like your seeds,thank you.
    Greetings
    Qi YanWei