Black throat in EH

• Hi all!

Does anyone know of a good method to make a black throat from a Lobivia jajoiana come through in a echinopsis hybrid (or TH, HWH etc)? To make the black throat dominant.

I was thinking: If I cross a Lobivia jajoiana with a Trichocereus crassicaulis both has black throats. The outcome of this cross should all have black throats (at least crassicaulis has a dark throat in the pictures I've seen).

If I continue to cross this outcome with some other echinopsis I will have genes from 2 different plants with black throat inside this plant (jajoiana x crassicaulis).

Will this make my hybrid (jajoiana x crassicaulis) more dominant in having black throat, if I continue to cross it with some non-black-throated echinopsis?

I hope you will understand my question!

(I'm also interested to hear from anyone with experience a good method to raise the size of the black throat flowers, like if for example jajoianas crossed with pseudolobivias preserves the black throat best, or something like this)

PS I have made some crossings between black throated hybrids from Wessner but they haven't flowered yet (A15 "Elatus" x 49-05, and vice versa, also "Hades" x jajoiana). I hope I will have new black throat varieties