• Hi Massimo,

welcome in the Hybrid-Forum!

Regarding your question:

When sowing hybrids, chlorotic seedlings can sometimes occur. With my asterix crossings, I didn't have the impression that they were more than with others.

A piece of advice for communication here in the forum: we started here as a purely German-speaking forum and are gradually getting used to the fact that there are also exciting hybrid breeder members who do not speak German. Understanding and answering in English is still affordable for many members from the German-speaking area - other languages tend not to. So if you want quick answers to your questions, then I recommend German or at least English as the language.

• I don't speak German and English. so I write in Italian and then I use the translator. I can't do more.

• someone told me that I have to write in German: what language should I translate into?

In case you like to have very fast and multiple answers: German

In case you like to have some answers: English

In case you don't expect any answer: any other language.

It's just the situation that not everybody ist speaking English in the forum, how every some of us do and are willing to answer your questions if you post them in English.

• someone told me that I have to write in German: what language should I translate into?

In my honest opinion, if you do not understand English at all (without help of a translator) then you should translate to German, because that is the main language here. If you have a basic understanding of English then you should translate to English, because then you could probably recognize and correct some of the translating mistakes of the Software. But you should decide which language you will use for posting and stick to it. Otherwise it's really confusing for everybody.

kind regards,

Katja

• In my honest opinion, if you do not understand English at all (without help of a translator) then you should translate to German, because that is the main language here. If you have a basic understanding of English then you should translate to English, because then you could probably recognize and correct some of the translating mistakes of the Software. But you should decide which language you will use for posting and stick to it. Otherwise it's really confusing for everybody.

kind regards,

Katja

agree: English or German? thank you

Massimo

• Massimo,

bitte versuche es auf Deutsch, damit würdest du uns eine Freude machen und bestimmt antworten dann die Mitglieder hier im Forum gerne auf deine Fragen.

Es ist überhaupt kein Problem wenn die Rechtschreibung nicht ganz korrekt ist, wir verstehen dich!

per favore provate in tedesco, ci fareste un favore e sono sicuro che i membri qui nel forum sarebbero felici di rispondere alle vostre domande.

Non c'è nessun problema se l'ortografia non è del tutto corretta, ti capiamo!

:)

" Wer Träume verwirklichen will, muß wacher sein
    und tiefer träumen als andere "
    Karl Foerster, 1874-1970
    Gartenpoet und Staudenzüchter